Soil hardening technology use TS additive:
Soil hardening technology used under the mechanism: an additive will be added to the soil to remove the swelling of the soil clay. At the same time, the additive also changes the physical properties of the soil, then the soil turns into solid particles of higher stiffness than normal particles and is able to bind tightly to inorganic binder like lime, cement to form a solid, block structure and stable in water.
- Diverse applications: TS soil hardening additive can be applied in various fields such as roads, container yard grounds, dykes for irrigation, production of non-burnt building materials…
- Environment protect: Rural roads with soil hardening technology by TS additive can completely use the material in place, not affect the environment.
- Sustainable use: The application of soil hardening technology with TS additives has a long life span of up to 50 years.
- Effective investment: Application of soil hardening technology with TS additives reduces the cost compare to traditional technology from 30 to 50%.
- Used to reinforce the types of soil used for the A1 and A2 roadbed, the A2 road foundation or B1, B2 low-level surface layer.
- Used instead of emulsion for material recycling on site for old damaged roads that need upgrading.
- Used to reinforce weak ground, mud bags on site according to the whole block technology at a depth of 2 to 3 meters.
- Used for irrigation works: waterproofing for the system, dyke, anti-landslide of the embankment, strengthening the surface of dykes for road…
- Used to reinforce the foundations of container port yard, the yard floor in industrial parks, factories.
- Production of non-baked building materials.
TS soil hardening additive:
Mechanical identification of TS soil hardening additive:
- It is a liquid, viscous, sticky substance.
- The deep brown color, the color is not changed in the condition from 40oC ÷ 60oC.
- Transparent, the sedimentation rate is between 0.2% and 0.4%. Sediment in crystalline form, dissolved in warm water (40°C ÷ 60°C).
- At normal temperature and pressure (20°C ÷ 40°C), the density is 1.38 ± 0.02.
Characterization of TS soil hardening additives:
- TS additive dissolves in water to form a clear solution of light brown. When dissolved in the proportion of 20 parts water and 1 part will be a solution harmless to the environment and the user.
- TS in concentrated form does not have explosion risk and does not swell volume as well as ferment in closed containers at 25oC so it is easy to store, transport and put into use.
- Concentrated TS additive, if the outside air, TS additive have the ability to absorb water vapor in the air to increase the volume so it should be stored in closed containers of PVC.
- TS additive is compatible with poorland cement: When adding additive TS at a rate of 0.4% ÷ 0.6% by weight of cement to mortar cement mortar, will not lose the cement reaction. but also increase the compressive strength of concrete.
Mr. Nguyen Dang Hung, Senior expert of Aviation Science and Technology Institute.